At Dell EMC World 2017, the 14th generation of PowerEdge servers was announced.
There is not a lot of information available but some of the key information:
* The new Intel Xeon processors (‘Xeon Scalable Family’)
* iDRAC version 9 will be available with support for SecureBoot, BIOS Recovery capabilities, signed firmware and iDRAC REST API.
– Dell EMC – Build Bold Appliances on Dell EMC PowerEdge 14th Generation Servers
– Dell EMC – New Dell EMC PowerEdge: Bedrock of the Modern Data Center
– Dell EMC – Servers
– YouTube – The New Generation of PowerEdge Servers